New guy from PA

aspade17

FNG
Hey everyone! I’m Austin, just turned 30. I’m from south central Pennsylvania. I’ve followed this forum for a while just never decided to post until now.

I’ve hunted my whole life but recently decided I really want to pursue western big game. So I am hoping to learn as much as possible from everyone here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

ericwh

WKR
Welcome from Greencastle! I do most of my western hunting in WY.

RELIANT

FNG
Welcome aboard PA guy myself...lots of great info on this site. You'll love it out West!

Hicksy

FNG
New guy here as well. I am up in Michaux state forest. So very close to some of you. I am looking for a some one to start shooting longer range with And possibly plan a spring bear hunt out west. Feel free to hit me up. Thanks

Jbxl20

WKR
New guy here as well. I am up in Michaux state forest. So very close to some of you. I am looking for a some one to start shooting longer range with And possibly plan a spring bear hunt out west. Feel free to hit me up. Thanks
Welcome, I’ve killed a few deer in Michaux! Shooting longer range? Rifle or Bow

Welcome Austin! I am new to the site as well and have been very impressed by the amount of information on this site and the willingness of others to share what they know.