New Guy from SE Texas

Aplusent

FNG
New to the site... Only been on a few hunts for big game, have 1 Elk on the wall out of Young, Az. back in 2013. I was lucky enough to basically get a free trip from my Dad and Brother who live in Phoenix. Didn't really get interested in this until all this covid crap started and was looking back at some old photos and remembered how much fun I had, not just the actual hunting portion but everything else that went with it. So, here I am, new to the love of Bolt Guns, Long Range Shooting, & Future long range hunting trips.Late to the Race in life on this, but glad I finally got to the starting line! Hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Also when able I love to Shoot Sporting clays, Would rather the bird hunting over the clays, but don't get enough time and I'll take what I can get with the short trips to the Gun Club. The Sporting clays keep me polished for the rare opportunity I get to bird hunt. (y)

Didn't find this topic until after I posted on another... So i copied and reposted here & added a little bit more!

Happy Hunting,
Troy Arnold

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
Aplusent

Aplusent

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie
Thanks Eddie… appreciate the kind gesture! Look forward to seeing what the site has to offer and hopefully I can contribute here and there.