New guy from the Blue Ridge Mtns of VA

Sacpd70

FNG
Hello. I’ve been lurking for a bit and reading some threads. I’m a whitetail hunter from the Shenandoah Valley of VA. Going out west for my first elk hunt next fall. Can’t wait and have a lot to learn, it’s been a life long dream to go after elk.

fatlander

WKR
Welcome. I spent four years in the valley at JMU. Now I live closer to Richmond but I too have been bitten by the elk bug. I’m beginning to plan my exodus from Virginezuela to the Rockies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finch

WKR
Welcome from the Roanoke area. Grew up in Rockbridge co. I've been to CO 4 times and unsuccessful each time but I'm getting closer. I didn't know where to start back in 2015 but I could help you out. PM if you like. Basically newbie pointers but offer is on the table.

edcrosbys

FNG
Hello. I’ve been lurking for a bit and reading some threads. I’m a whitetail hunter from the Shenandoah Valley of VA. Going out west for my first elk hunt next fall. Can’t wait and have a lot to learn, it’s been a life long dream to go after elk.
Welcome from the North end of the valley (at least in VA). I'm about a year behind you in trying my hand at elk!