New guy from TN

Yotehntr

FNG
Well new to here anyway. I'm betting from my "handle" here you can guess I'm into coyote hunting. LOL My real name is Brad Gainey, I just retired and I have a little more time to invest into coyote damage. I worked maintenance and as I moved up I didn't have as much time for some of my hobby's the 1st thing I dropped was coyote call making. Then I didn't have as much time for coyote hunting but still mostly for my dogs I'd get out some. I hunt with 2 cur's I have a Black Mouth Cur (Roi) and a Mountain Cur, Dan. They like coyote hunting I believe better than breathing. Here are a few pics of my hunting buddies...
oh yeah they're real sneaky... nothing like having a coyote come in from way out yonder they see it and start barking (makes for long shots)

IMG_7031.jpg

Screenshot_2016-07-04-08-24-02_resized.png

Here's one of the calls I make... this is a red morrel burl barrel with hippo tooth ivory for the toneboard (mouth piece). (This call isn't for sale it is already sold.)

IMG_7626.jpg

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet looking call and I'll welcome ya even thogh I'm a new guy myself!!!!

OP
Yotehntr

Yotehntr

FNG
Thanks guys! I'm in Murfreesboro about 4 hours west of you Knoxville!