New guy from TN

TnRanger

FNG
Hey guys! Long time reader of the forum, finally decided to take the dive. Cut my teeth on WT and turkeys in TN. Been on several western adventures and was fortunate enough to take a few decent Muleys and pronghorn, but have struck out on elk. Looking forward to learning everything I can here.

Hey man! I’m a new guy myself, just joined today as a matter of fact. I’m from just south of Nashville, what about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

TnRanger

FNG
Montana, Wyoming And Colorado so far. Better is all in perspective I guess. For me it is more challenging and rewarding and something different than hanging off the side of a tree.

I just graduated from MTSU not long ago. Small world! What do y’all hunt out west? How much better is it than good ol’ volunteer state whitetail?

I am originally Idaho and have a lifetime license there. So I go back every year and hunt Elk, Mulies and Black Bears with family and friends.

just asking, but what is your favorite tack driver? And welcome from a new guy.

For western game I have no idea! Lol. I haven’t been on a western hunt yet. As far as TN game goes I’m pretty partial to Dove- mostly due to the ease of access I’ve had to a good Dove field. Whitetail is a close second, but my access has been spotty over the years. Finances are just getting to a place I can start branching out from family land.