New guy from VA

dcooper08

FNG
New guy here from VA. Standard east coast whitetail and turkey hunter. Started a trend of going west to hunt elk a few years ago.
Hope to continue to learn from all the knowledge congregated on this site. I've lurked for years but never posted before!

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
Northern part of the Shenandoah Valley. Yourself?
I live in Botetourt county right next to Alleghany about an hour North of Roanoke. Y'all have a lot of great bookie fishing up your way in the park. I try to make it up that way pretty often fishing.

OP
D

dcooper08

FNG
I live in Botetourt county right next to Alleghany about an hour North of Roanoke. Y'all have a lot of great bookie fishing up your way in the park. I try to make it up that way pretty often fishing.
I did some work in our native brookie streams up here actually. Some of the best water quality left in the eastern part of the country, that's for sure. Glad you venture up to enjoy it every now and then.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
I did some work in our native brookie streams up here actually. Some of the best water quality left in the eastern part of the country, that's for sure. Glad you venture up to enjoy it every now and then.
That's awesome. It is definitely a pristine place. I have an obscure brookie stream that runs by my house but I like seeing new waters too.