New guy from Washington

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Ben.

Eddie

OP
B

brhillman

FNG
Nice. Gonna hunt Roosevelts in ‘24
Probably not this year, it interferes with high buck and that’s my main priority this year. Dipped my toes into the high buck backcountry thing last year and I’m fully hooked. I’ve been wanting to get into hunting rosies though, just haven’t put the effort in to figuring out where to go yet. That does seem like the best opportunities to hunt bulls regularly here in Wa. We’ve been primarily hunting out of state the last ten years or so, easier to get a decent elk tag and less crowds. You?

psirus7

WKR
Probably not this year, it interferes with high buck and that’s my main priority this year. Dipped my toes into the high buck backcountry thing last year and I’m fully hooked. I’ve been wanting to get into hunting rosies though, just haven’t put the effort in to figuring out where to go yet. That does seem like the best opportunities to hunt bulls regularly here in Wa. We’ve been primarily hunting out of state the last ten years or so, easier to get a decent elk tag and less crowds. You?
Man, I love your style. Hope you connect with a high buck this year. I haven't done that yet.

Bachto

WKR
Welcome! I'm from the east side. Please make sure you are getting involved in our fight against the anti-hunting that is hitting us super hard.