New Guy in CO

Aqua Sage

FNG
Greetings All,

Done a lot of waterfowl hunting when I was younger and avidly fished all over the PNW, but right now I want to experience CO/ Rocky Mountain Region Elk and Deer hunting while I am here in CO for school. Really would like to find a good group of guys who know what they are doing and willing to teach or provide guidance. I've worked Full Time all through college and being in my Senior year, I feel more motivated and am more financially secure to plop down some money for quality gear.

So I'm 21 and have no relationships save with my Creator, work a 4-10, and am good with managing my money so I can afford to take 3-4 weeks off and pursue Deer or Elk with single intent. Thanks for reading, if you can point me in the right direction I would apprecieate it. Live in Lakewood if anyone's curious.

BTW, I can import Legal 25 Year old Japanese Mini Trucks/Mid Sized Trucks into the US. This is my side hobby/hustle and I don't know how many of you guys use them for hunting but if any of you needs something like this done feel free to hit me up and we can work something out.

nice man - welcome - im in south denver in castle rock. honestly i watched youtube videos and have taken a couple hunting classes through colorado parks and wildlife. I will be hunting pronghorn in December which you could potentially tag along with. For gear, i would get the best quality stuff. I use first lite merino wool base layers and kuiu other layers..
I have used kuiu pro lt 4000 gear back w a meat shelf, its exception and around/under 4 lbs. Feel free to use this code for your purchase with $50 off of Kuiu. Click the link and they will email you a checkout code. have a good one guys