New guy in San Diego

Tbob

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everybody. Name is Tim, I'm 41 yrs old. Been a self taught Hunter the last 12-15 years or so. I lived in Seattle for ever, a little time in Portland, Oregon City area for a spell.. Just moved down to Sunny San Diego. Other than the ridiculous gun laws here, it's pretty sweet. Found some public land to hunt these super small muleys at with my bow. Tried lobster diving last season, fishing is incredible and I've been enjoying the non-red OTC archery hunting in AZ the last year (only a 6 hour drive to some amazing mule deer and Javelona hunting). Shot a beast of a Javelina even this last Feb with my bow over there..
I love backcountry hunting and usually go solo as nobody ever seems to want to go (or put in the work to go). My brother tags along sometimes, but he gives up pretty quick after a day or two of tough conditions.. Enjoy the site here and love learning all I can and contribute when possible. I plan on moving back to the Seattle or Portland area the next year or two. Really miss chasing elk around the woods..

zmoyer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Tim. Finally another San Diegan! What part of town you live in? Maybe one of these days we can get together.

OP
T

Tbob

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys! Loving the site !
So I live in the North end of Pacific Beach.. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to get together and Bs about some hunting.

elkguide

WKR
Glad you have joined in the conversation. Hunting is awesome anywhere you get to do it.
Love San Diego, my wife was raised there in Santee and my oldest son lives outside of Portland.

ENJOY!!!!