New Guy

Logan T

WKR
Well, as the title says, I am a new member to the forum, but I have been looking around on the site for quite a while. So Hello to everyone, my name is Logan and I'm from a little town in Montana. I'm a huge elk fanatic, love the backcountry, and hunt pretty much anything that moves. I'm a picture kind of guy, I don't remember names but remember faces, so here is an introductory pic with the bull I got this year- if it will work.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is great picture love the setup of course it helps when bull is a toad. Welcome cannt wait to see more of your pictures

sk1

WKR
nice bull! from what i can tell by the pic that thing looks like it has some serious mass to it, i like it.

welcome

OP
Logan T

Logan T

WKR
Thanks guys. And I'm glad and surprised nobody has said anything about that pack haha... and no need to, as when my tax return shows up it will be leaving right away and I will be getting a Kifaru!

Welcome Logan! Awesome Bull. Not that it matters for you, but I constantly try to increase my scoring knowledge. What did that stud score?

sk1

WKR
a kifaru already huh, well you will fit in well here then, haha. nothing wrong with the badlands if it works for you, i had a 2200 but it did not work well for me at all for some reason i just couldnt get the hip belt on mine to fit right....if you decide to go kifaru you'll be impressed i know i was.