New here from oregon

New here from Oregon. Was shopping around for a seekins havak element in 7prc which led me to here. Looks like some good information in the forums and excited to learn from everyone.

Fujicon

FNG
Welcome and I wish you success in your Seekins endeavor. Very accurate rifles (mine in 6.5 PRC). Keep us updated on your experience with 7PRC.

OP
L
Welcome and I wish you success in your Seekins endeavor. Very accurate rifles (mine in 6.5 PRC). Keep us updated on your experience with 7PRC.
Thank you. Wish I could find one available locally but that doesn't seem to be an option. How do you like your seekins and anything you don't like about it?

Fujicon

FNG
Thank you. Wish I could find one available locally but that doesn't seem to be an option. How do you like your seekins and anything you don't like about it?
I do like it. Mine has the shiny twisted barrel, but can't say it attracts me. I favor functionality over flash, so could do without the barrel bling. It is definitely not heavy, but ideally would be a touch lighter which is to say a carbon barrel would be preferred. But that is nitpicking. You can't go wrong with a Seekins.

OP
L
I do like it. Mine has the shiny twisted barrel, but can't say it attracts me. I favor functionality over flash, so could do without the barrel bling. It is definitely not heavy, but ideally would be a touch lighter which is to say a carbon barrel would be preferred. But that is nitpicking. You can't go wrong with a Seekins.
Sweet. That makes me more confident. It's hard to spend 3k on a rifle without putting hands on it first but seems like they are a great company that makes great rifles. Was also looking at the proof elevation mtr for a little more.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new OR member.

Eddie