New here from Wales in the UK

Hi All

I’m new here, have picked up lots of info on here for a while now and finally joined. I hunt in the UK mainly for fallow deer but other deer when with friends such as Chinese water deer, muntjac, roe and reds. I am also an avid bird hunter and have a small wild bird shoot for woodcock, snipe with wild ducks, over my large munsterlanders.

I have had a few trips to Alberta but never hunted in the USA, would love to at some point, you guys have some awesome opportunities there.

renagde

WKR
Welcome to the forum! I visited Wales on a UK trip that we did a few years ago. Sat at the Mach Loop for a few hours but didn't have any luck. I would love to visit again as it was definitely our favorite out of Scotland, Ireland, and England.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the UK.

OP
S
Welcome to the forum! I visited Wales on a UK trip that we did a few years ago. Sat at the Mach Loop for a few hours but didn't have any luck. I would love to visit again as it was definitely our favorite out of Scotland, Ireland, and England.

if you do find yourself in Wales do look me up, I can get you out for some hunting with the chance of the mach loop whilst doing it! Not many even know where Wales is, it is such a beautiful country.

OP
S
Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the UK.

Thank you. I am a member of this forum and an Alberta one. Never quite know if there is an interest in hearing UK hunting stories, I usually come to your forums to ogle particularly over over mule deer and antelope, but whitetails really do excite me having taken two previously. Never tried for antelope and have failed on mule deer.

renagde

WKR
if you do find yourself in Wales do look me up, I can get you out for some hunting with the chance of the mach loop whilst doing it! Not many even know where Wales is, it is such a beautiful country.
I would love that! I agree, the people that we met there were some of the friendliest blokes we met on that whole trip.

Grumman

WKR
Welcome! I lived in Cardiff for a few months and really loved Wales. I wish I would have had the time away from work to hunt while I was there. I haven’t seen much from the UK posted here so I’m sure everyone could learn from your experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk