new hinge shooter, got the full range of experience last night.

i've been struggling with holding low for a couple of years and have been able to compensate and keep hunting but my enjoyment of just shooting has really diminished. last week i bought a scott longhorn hunter to see if it could help and have been working with it for about a week. right off the bat i saw something i haven't seen in a long time, my pin just sitting in the middle of the spot. there have been a few bad shots but for the most part things are improving and every once in a while i'll get that shot where the it feels perfect and the clouds part and angels sing.

i set it up slow to start out but it's feeling like once i get to the click it takes too long to make the shot go off so last night i decide to speed it up. first draw back and i punched myself right in the chin, hard. 5 minutes later this happens.

IMG_20170405_191753967_zps4skhrqdx.jpg

PMcGee

WKR
It started shooting one about a month ago for the same reason. I was switching back and forth because I was in two leagues. Now that leagues are over I'm going to stick to the hinge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk