New hunting bow came in!

vcb

WKR
image.jpg
Well the new Bowtech cpxl came in. It's. 29" draw set at 68 lbs. my carbon injections are 430 grains. We shot it through a chrono today and it was pushing that Arrow at 290 fps. I think that comes out to 82 ft lbs kinetic. The finish was a little surprise. It's apg it its very tan apg. Kinda cool. She has a trophy taker drop away( couldn't wait for the hamskea) satori 2 piece, tommy Hogg slider and 3/16" peep with b stinger out front. Haven't had a new bow in a long time so feel totally spoiled! Can't wait to go hunting with it!

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
Nice build!

did you build the injexions yourself or order them " made to order"? what are the specs, flethcing, nocks, broadhead? if you don't mind. I'm gonna order some and want to figure out what others are doing.

Wow, that is a great setup, good for you man. I'm hoping to spoil myself this year, been shooting my switchback XT for five years now.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
That's a sweet looking setup! I like that light colored camo. What year satori quiver is that? I have checked and I don't think they have made the 2 piece since like 2011? I know it wasn't in the 2012 or 2013 catalogs, just curious is all...

OP
vcb

vcb

WKR
That's a sweet looking setup! I like that light colored camo. What year satori quiver is that? I have checked and I don't think they have made the 2 piece since like 2011? I know it wasn't in the 2012 or 2013 catalogs, just curious is all...
Yeah my bow shop actually had it in the back with dust all over it! Don't know why fuse isn't making a two piece? Glad I found it. It's a fuse satori made for the Hoyt carbon....it was easy to modify so it can go on the bowtech

OP
vcb

vcb

WKR
Nice build!

did you build the injexions yourself or order them " made to order"? what are the specs, flethcing, nocks, broadhead? if you don't mind. I'm gonna order some and want to figure out what others are doing.
Ctp, I build my own arrows. They have wraps from onestringer, and fletched them with blazers on the blazer jig that does a straight 3* right offset. Nocks are standard easton g nocks I believe. With the small diameter shaft get a ton of offset/ helical. Plan on shooting a ulmer edge broadhead