New Hunting Gear / Footprints on the Moon

Hey friends I’m uncomfortably asking you all for help. I’ve entered a local songwriting contest and the winner receives 10K. If you could click on my Youtube link and give my video a like it would help me tremendously. The top 6 videos with the most likes are entered into the finals. If I can get a couple hundred more likes I can probably make the top 6 so I’m reaching out to all my online friends. Even if you don’t have time to watch if you could click the link and hit the like button that would be awesome. If I win maybe I could finally get some new glass on the 300 sitting in my gun cabinet! Thanks guys I appreciate the help!

The song had to be written around the moon and space exploration. It's called Footprints on the Moon.

Last edited:

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Tried but don't know how to get there(to like), I even kinda liked the song and that's unusual because I only listen to 60's-70's Rock and Roll.

Btaylor

WKR
Tried but don't know how to get there(to like), I even kinda liked the song and that's unusual because I only listen to 60's-70's Rock and Roll.
Funny you say that because while the OP did a great job, I couldnt help but think that song had Jim Croce written all over it.

OP
aclawrence
Thanks guys. You just have to be logged into your YouTube account and hit the thumbs up button. I don’t have a YouTube subscriber base so I’m having to ask for help from everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I gave it a thumbs up good luck it's a good song so hopefully it'll make it in there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

TBHasler

WKR
Just gave it a listen and thumbs up! Great song and great voice. The talent some folks have makes me feel inferior! Great job Andrew and best of luck!

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Great song! Nicely done!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Almost scrolled on by then seen we have the same first and last name. Wonder if my dad was running around and thought that would be funny. Either way pretty good song and got my thumbs up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk