New hunting/outdoors buddy

lak2004

WKR
Well my wife and I welcomed our 1st kid into the world a month ago. Talk about a crazy time to have a kid, but we did a home birth which went perfectly smooth. He is named after my great grandfather who was a WWII veteran, Purple Heart receiver and all around badass, Silas.

Already have had him out fishing and hiking a small amount. Looking forward to getting him into the outdoors and hoping he has an interest in hunting and fishing.

Attachments

• 20200628_134250.jpg
    20200628_134250.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 48

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats pops! I have four. They're pretty awesome as the shirt says in your pic. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR
Congrats! Having two healthy, happy kids is the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope your experience is similar.

OP
lak2004

lak2004

WKR
I forgot to add that the day he was born, May 31, was also my great grandfathers birthday. I had no idea of that until I told my mom that my wife was in labor that morning. Craziness.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Elk97

WKR
Congratulations! That's pretty awesome about your g grandfather and your son sharing birthdays and names. Good times ahead!

OP
lak2004

lak2004

WKR
Thanks all! So far so good being a new dad, sure puts life into perspective a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Opah

WKR
Just because he is small and cant laugh when you tell him the how the monster trout got away, doesn't mean he is not listening to you. Tell him the stories, laugh make faces and have fun, show him the pictures of when you got stuck in the mud or fell out of your tree stand.
He is a sponge, fill him up, let him see, smell and feel all that nature can provide.
I will guaranty you will have this little Minnie you all decked out in his favorite camo Loving every minute he has with you