New in MA

mwill28

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I've been lurking on the site now for a month or two after stumbling across it while researching camo patterns. I'm brand new to hunting and have been learning a lot here (holy crap the arrow build threads). Anyway, planning to get out after deer for my first season bowhunting this fall.

Hey all,

I've been lurking on the site now for a month or two after stumbling across it while researching camo patterns. I'm brand new to hunting and have been learning a lot here (holy crap the arrow build threads). Anyway, planning to get out after deer for my first season bowhunting this fall.
Welcome, where in MA?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Hello and thanks! You out in Vegas now? Ive had some fun visits, weather sure beats here especially on days like today.
Left MA for Scottsdale in 2006. Lived all over greater Boston. We last owned a home in Sudbury.

My wife would sometimes make the trek to your outlets. This was before they were on every corner. :D

Eddie

OP
M

mwill28

Lil-Rokslider
Left MA for Scottsdale in 2006. Lived all over greater Boston. We last owned a home in Sudbury.

My wife would sometimes make the trek to your outlets. This was before they were on every corner. :D

Eddie
Nice! Yeah, I avoid the outlets whenever possible 😬