New in WA

I was introduced to Rokslide by browsing for online gear deals. Since then I have bought a few items on the classifieds, and have scoured this awesome site for firsthand knowledge from people all over. Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. Name's Josh, have 3 sons and a 4th on the way. I work in the public utility sector, specifically in sewer collections. I have been hunting for about 8 years and have been fortunate enough to have killed 2 spike elk. I have just scratched the surface and am getting more and more sucked in each year. Thank you to all who make this place go!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Josh. Watch out the classifieds here have sure made my own wallet a bunch lighter.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

taco15

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome Josh! And welcome to the addiction, this site is great for all kinds of info

Lukehinz

FNG
Welcome! I grew up in western Wa but now am stationed just south of Omaha Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alegault

Lil-Rokslider
Hey josh- I live in Seattle but do most of my hunting in eastern WA. Awesome to hear about the elk. I’m hoping to get my first this year. Been hunting duck the last decade or so, started in on other birds recently along with the big game.

Pretty great community here on rokslide. Welcome!