New Incinerator Aerolite

STL

FNG
It does look cool. But daaaamn that’s spendy! Is it quiet? Could you tell where it fits warmth wise, maybe between stratus and fanatic?

OP
H

H80Hunter

WKR
It is very similar feel to the existing incinerator. Allegedly despite being barely bulkier than the stratus it is warmer than the fanatic. If that’s true I’d be impressed it’s very thin.

GuideGun

FNG
Bumping this one up.

Any more hands on with this new system? Any word on an official release date?

It has me very curious.

whaack

WKR
I was at Sitka HQ this week. The official launch is the 13th.

They let me put hands on the system after they pulled one from the back. It’s half the “puff” of the older system. Maybe more. It’s super thin compared to the older incinerator snd the fanatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Definitely looks good for how thin it is. Going to wait a season before I decide to spend that coin. If it's that thin but warmer than the fanatic I would be floored

Looks nice, as I do have some Sitka gear, but went with First Lite for winter clothing. As with the expensive price of the Incinerator for both the jacket and bibs, I was able to get both the Sanctuary 2.0 and new Solitude, in both bibs and jackets for the same price was my deciding factor.

tonedover

FNG
ordered as well.... there were times w the wind up. i still got a bit cold in the 2020 fanatic update after 4+ hours or so.... really hoping for a warmer yet not so bulky setup

adamfuzz8

FNG
Looks nice, as I do have some Sitka gear, but went with First Lite for winter clothing. As with the expensive price of the Incinerator for both the jacket and bibs, I was able to get both the Sanctuary 2.0 and new Solitude, in both bibs and jackets for the same price was my deciding factor.
So have you worn the Sanctuary 2.0 kit in any cold weather yet this year?

Lowg08

WKR
ordered as well.... there were times w the wind up. i still got a bit cold in the 2020 fanatic update after 4+ hours or so.... really hoping for a warmer yet not so bulky setup
Is the new aero lite insulated below the knees

AMartin

FNG
No it is not insulated below the knees. And it really isn’t warm. I was cold in the mid 30s with wool baselayers. It is not a very good static piece. Walking it is plenty warm. It is at least well made though.

Lowg08

WKR
No it is not insulated below the knees. And it really isn’t warm. I was cold in the mid 30s with wool baselayers. It is not a very good static piece. Walking it is plenty warm. It is at least well made though.
Thanks glad I didn’t waste my money

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I've been reading some bad initial reviews on the new insulation online recent...potentially a flop release? Has Sitka ever had a flop before?