NEW Initial Ascent IA2K Pack

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys! here is the first look at our soon to be released IA2K Pack system. It is 2500 cubic inches and attaches to the same frame and suspension as the IA4K and IA6K bags. It is a great option for guys wanting the ultimate daypack or you could squeeze a couple of days out of it if necessary. It can also be used with our lid for even more storage if needed. It will be available on our website for presale in the next couple of days.
Click Here for IA2K IntroP1010564.jpg

OP
Team Initial Ascent

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Awesome right now I have a small bag rigged to my pannier hauler. I use with the lid . I carry my dog first aid kit staple guns and butchering stuff. Also meat bags. I really like the frame and suspension it is great for hauling heavy loads.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks so much! This will be the next step up from that with a bit more organization, containment, and storage. The perfect solution between what you have and the IA4K (4000 ci). You could also use your Pannier and lid with the 2k for even more carrying options. We will sell the 2k bag separately for guys that already own another one of our systems. It's all modular!

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
Great looking pack. I really like the easy access to the main bag, and the stretch pockets seem ideal for a puffy or rain gear.

Sent from my SM-J337T using Tapatalk

OP
Team Initial Ascent

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Great looking pack. I really like the easy access to the main bag, and the stretch pockets seem ideal for a puffy or rain gear.

Exactly right! In the lower expandable pocket, we put a grommet at the bottom for any excess water from rain gear or even your water filter system to drain. The top expandable fits a puffy really well.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ordered one of these ia2k packets the other day. Can't wait to see one in person!

Did you receive your IA2k yet? Could you add your thoughts and post up a few pictures? I'm thinking of trying one for scouting this summer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
Did you receive your IA2k yet? Could you add your thoughts and post up a few pictures? I'm thinking of trying one for scouting this summer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Nothing yet. Still waiting.

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
Look what found me today! It's everything I thought it could be. I really like the height of the hip belt(man size), and very pack should have a designated tripod strap. I loaded it up with the gear I used on my 3rd season CO elk hunt. My day gear fits in the pack well with plenty of room to spare. I just threw my camp stuff in a dry bag on load shelf. One of these days I will put it all in the bag just to see what that looks like. I'm sure it will all fit. I'm looking forward to getting this thing broke in. I attached two sets of pictures some with the camp bag and some without. I also changed out the zipper pulls for orange.
9432aabbc5adad352393a8d4fc6093c0.jpg
e05cd5903e1324d61adc6eae1feead1e.jpg
74dc9e51704bef3beee3329a3c2bb53f.jpg
2dbad8b4e99369510b4c127d7d92d15e.jpg
b9a9c30deb13ac19d96f56ff803e5edb.jpg

Awesome right now I have a small bag rigged to my pannier hauler. I use with the lid . I carry my dog first aid kit staple guns and butchering stuff. Also meat bags. I really like the frame and suspension it is great for hauling heavy loads.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hoghead would you mind posting some pics of your day hunting load? I’ll have my own setup at least roughed our this weekend (been training with the pannier and sand but actually headed out to scout/hope to run into 🐗 in the next couple days) I’ve seen plenty of 2k/4-6k pack load pics but can’t seem to find many pannier/day mode setup pics...

L1B3RTY

FNG
Your packs look outstanding. Are you going to make ones with no stretch material? I despise stretch material. That's the only reason it's not my number one favorite pack. Everything else about it is amazing.

OP
Team Initial Ascent

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are still using our expandable nylon. It is very tough and is a good fit for pack system right now. Hope you reconsider.