New Iowa guy here, great site! Looks like I will learn a ton.

4IDARCHER

WKR
Awesome site,
Just got turned onto this site and it is awesome. Can’t wait to explore it all. I have been lucky enough to take several animals with my bow, but this fall is my first attempt at a western pack hunt (mule deer) and I am putting in for a very specific elk tag that I hope to draw in a few. So far tons of info and seems to be a great site without all the bickering and na-saying found on some other forums. As for me, I am an Iowa bow at heart that has been lucky enough to be in the military for almost 14 years now. I found my dream job and hope to be here until they kick me out. I am married to a beautiful woman who is an amazing wife and a brilliant forensic chemist and crime scene investigator. Looking at all the workout stuff is awesome and so are all the reviews. Always looking for some great deals on KUIU so there are any on here hit me up. Below are a couple pics of us on some hunts.

Attachments

• Amanda's gemsbok.jpg
    Amanda's gemsbok.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 10
  • best deer.jpg
    best deer.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7
  • big bear.jpg
    big bear.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
  • big bear 2.jpg
    big bear 2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Kudu.jpg
    Kudu.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 9

IAHNTR

WKR
From IA as well. Lots of info. on here that is very helpful. This forum roks as far as forums go. But beware, this site will cost you money.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
From IA as well. Lots of info. on here that is very helpful. This forum roks as far as forums go. But beware, this site will cost you money.

Look at it like we are saving you money. Buy it right the first time, and you aren't buying, selling, and upgrading, al the time!

Also from Iowa, Awesome site!! "buy nice or buy twice!!" Loving the large game pics as well!! Largest game around here is my buddies ex-gf!!

Welcome to the midwesterners!!! Grew up in Kansas myself!! Great pics and like Les mentioned, hopefully, we will save you money in the long run.

Rod

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I am not the only one from Iowa who thinks about the mountains everyday!
Very cool site guys!! Tons of good info.