New Iron Will Broadheads for 2022 - Someone That Suggested It Just Won One!

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We want to thank everyone for the input and huge response to our Single Bevel broadheads this past year. In response to them, you were loud and clear that we need to add Left Single Bevel AND 100 grain Single Bevel options to our lineup - So we made both for 2022!

To show our appreciation for all your support and new product requests, we're giving one of our new broadheads to a Rokslider that suggested we make them. After combing through a number of posts about Iron Will Single Bevels (sorry we probably missed a few), we decided that because of his thorough justification, we're going to give @dzlfarmboy one of the firsts! We're going to DM him, but if you know him, let him know to contact us. And if you have any thoughts about broadheads or components that could take your arrow setups to the next level, let us know - we're listening.

Left Single Bevels Available Now
For hunters who shoot a left-fletched arrow, a matching left-bevel broadhead ensures your broadhead will continue to rotate counter clockwise at impact and through the animal to maximize tissue damage and penetration. Check it out at

https://www.ironwilloutfitters.com/gear/single-bevel-broadheads/

100 Grain Single Bevels Coming Soon
For hunters that want to shoot a lighter broadhead, we're also pleased to announce new 100 grain Right and Left Single Bevel broadheads for 2022.

Like always, Iron Will broadheads are engineered with industry leading tolerances, proven A2 Tool Steel blades, and a ferrule that is 2-3 times stronger than typical aluminum or softer steel ferrules. After all it takes to finally release an arrow, we won't skimp on anything. Iron Will broadheads are built for maximum reliability on once-in-a-lifetime hunts.

dzlfarmboy

Lil-Rokslider
Man I am tickled pink. Thank you Bill. Really appreciate that. I was fortunate enough to harvest a Nice 6x6 In Montana this year. 30 yards and my S100 zipped through him like hot butter! Definetly looking forward to trying out the single bevel in 2022.

Attachments

• 077EF8D7-03CB-4F48-8F20-689732F011B3.JPG
    077EF8D7-03CB-4F48-8F20-689732F011B3.JPG
    694.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 05453FB2-CF07-4A58-997C-806F4BD65B7C.JPG
    05453FB2-CF07-4A58-997C-806F4BD65B7C.JPG
    652.2 KB · Views: 121
OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Man I am tickled pink. Thank you Bill. Really appreciate that. I was fortunate enough to harvest a Nice 6x6 In Montana this year. 30 yards and my S100 zipped through him like hot butter! Definetly looking forward to trying out the single bevel in 2022.
Congrats on that bull and thanks for the input last year!
I appreciate getting feedback from bowhunters using our products and input on what you'd like to see next.
DM sent.

Good hunting!
Bill

TheViking

WKR
Bill- my recommendation for 2023 :

Offer more sizes. The original is awesome, penetrates and flies like no other. The wide is fantastic for shooter shots.

What about a happy medium?

1-3/16” or so cut, maybe offer differ bleeders styles? (Larger and smaller)

flatfour

FNG
I agree I'd like to see some options for larger bleeders for standard and singe bevel. Also agree with the happy medium on the main blade also, an in-between size maybe.