New Iron Will System?

CB4

WKR
Just happened to be looking at the Iron Will website and notice in the broadheads they have a new option "Snyder Core"

I know he has mentioned in recent IG posts about a prototype component system he is testing but couldn't say what it is. He has also been running x-impact shafts. Maybe a better micro system that isn't deep six???

1613502055818.png

buggz

FNG
For 01.66 shafts?
New HIT, or something?

I do know that the Iron Will 0.166 HIT will install on a VAP SS 350 Elite, after removal of the VAP SS outsert.
This plus the 0.166 Iron Will collar seems pretty good to me on the VAP SS.

Saw Aaron posted a youtube video about it...really cool. I wonder if they will do this for the 166 shafts?

buggz

FNG
Thanks.
Though, I don't understand why this couldn't be removed later?
How is it permanent if you use hot melt?
I thought epoxy was permanent?

I will definately have to try this on the VAP SS Xtortions.
And, if they make a 0.166 version, I will try it on the VAP SS Elite.

Laned

WKR
I think what he meant by permanent is that you can't just screw in and out different heads. I guess the level of permanency is based on what type of adhesive one uses to install these, like a lot of trad arrow components.

But with those Iron Will ferrules, you can switch out several different blades.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

buggz

FNG
I think what he meant by permanent is that you can't just screw in and out different heads. I guess the level of permanency is based on what type of adhesive one uses to install these, like a lot of trad arrow components.

But with those Iron Will ferrules, you can switch out several different blades.

>>> But with those Iron Will ferrules, you can switch out several different blades.
Ahh, this makes since to me, thanks.

I think the interesting part is the length of the system. Looks like when it's all glued up it's going to be 3" inside the shaft. That's going to stiffen things up a bit.

buggz

FNG
I will wait now, was gonna order the Iron Will components for .204 as I did for my .166
I now want these.

Laned

WKR
Billy Goat, that's what caught my eye too. Kinda reminds me a little of Valkyrie's system, even if it's just the length that is similar.

Billy Goat, that's what caught my eye too. Kinda reminds me a little of Valkyrie's system, even if it's just the length that is similar.

I'm thinking of what it's going to do to the spine. It will be a strong system too, but will allow some of the long arrow shooters to run a little softer spine. I guess valkyrie does the same thing, I just always read about the durability with it.

Laned

WKR
True, it should be pretty durable for sure. I don't know how much it would affect spine. I guess it would depend on how long it ends being with those screw-on weights. I mean Iron Will already has a multiple sizes of HIT insert options that get longer. It would nice to see some dimensions given on their website so we could get a better idea.

MADD BEAR

FNG
Made a thread detailing this exact problem with the HIT system and how to fix it and made a video. Its still up. Basically this new system is just what I cover in detail in the video.

Everyone thought I was crazy in the other thread. This new system is exactly my method for attachment.

Hope this can help someone

https://youtu.be/1hz66f_kPKc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

three5x5s

WKR
The Black Eagle X-Impacts are .165 ID, It looks like that is what Aron is showing in the video, so the Snyder Series must be Deep Six threads and components? Right?

Laned

WKR
I think Aron says in the video that they're rampages (0.204). But, you might be right about which arrow is physically shown. I looked at Iron Will's website last night, and it didn't look like there was option for a 4mm/0.166 arrow yet. I'm sure Bill will eventually do an "official release" post that will clarify any questions. He's pretty good about that.

OP
CB4

CB4

WKR
The Black Eagle X-Impacts are .165 ID, It looks like that is what Aron is showing in the video, so the Snyder Series must be Deep Six threads and components? Right?
I dont think deep six components will work with it unless you have the weight set at the depth of standard deep six. These seem to be pushed further back into the arrow. For this system it seems like if you have it set for Iron Will broadheads thats your only option

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I co-developed this system with Aron Snyder. We both felt strongly that there was a need for an improved system for micro diameter arrows. Here are some more details:

Iron Will’s new Snyder Core System utilizes a long hardened metal core, carbon fiber (arrow), and a hardened metal Impact Collar to provide unmatched arrow connection strength and alignment over outserts or half-outs.

This hybrid system can be used as a glue-in or screw-in. The broadhead can be glued directly into the arrow with or without a HIT insert attached to it. You can also use our new installation tool to install the HIT to the correct depth and use this as a screw-in system.

Snyder_core_section.JPG