New items at shot show

Any one hear of any new items coming out at shot show? Probably lots of surprises for us next week since all the optics companies release their items then!

OP
S
I sure feel like Swarovski has something up their sleeves, wish I knew what

OP
S
So is the meopro air like a meopro or does it have better glass? Is the Meostar still a step up in glass quality?

OP
S
Swarovski released a new rangefinder and new illuminated reticles in some z5 scopes as well as a large game scope.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any word of a 12x50 in the new setup??
Nothing yet.

Also, please take a moment and look at:

Burris RT-1 and RT-3 Prism sights complete the Burris R-T line of close-range optics. Compact profiles and rugged construction provide shooters two light-weight sight options.​
Leupold & Stevens, Inc. has announced the addition of five new illuminated reticle models to the award-winning VX-Freedom riflescope line.​
The Burris Fullfield riflescope is redesigned as the Fullfield IV. Five models are offered each with improved 4x optical system, premium multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity and low light performance and a wide selection of reticles.​
Steiner pierces the shadows with the new two new T-Series binoculars – T856 and T750 porro prism tactical binoculars. Steiner Sports-Auto Focus and multi-coated Steiner glass provide low-light details with 96+ percent light transmission, the best in the industry, giving night surveillance a new dimension.​
Meopta USA Sport Optics is pleased to introduce the 1-inch, Optika5 series of premium riflescopes. This newest Meopta riflescope line features a 5x zoom, zero-reset turrets, and advanced MeoBright lens coatings that deliver edge-to-edge clarity and exceptionally bright, sharp images.​
Steiner advances the tactical rifle scope world with the new M8Xi IFS riflescope. It features Intelligent Firing Solution capabilities in a 1-8x optic.​
Bushnell has expanded its line of Prime riflescopes with two new models for 2020: a 3-9x40mm with an illuminated Multi-X reticle for low light situations and a 3-12x40mm with custom reticles calibrated for some of today’s most popular hunting calibers.​

I'd like to see more high end 50-55mm spotters or someone come out with a lighter 60mm. Something comparable to the Kowa 55 class.

tdot

WKR
I'd like to see more high end 50-55mm spotters or someone come out with a lighter 60mm. Something comparable to the Kowa 55 class.

I am looking for the same thing.

Noblex, a company from Germany released a 530gram spotter at Shot Show. 8-24x. Apparently it has HD glass.