New K gear?????

trapperjay

For quite some time, I've been very dissatisfied with inexpensive/low quality packs. So I started doing my homework and landed at MR and Kifaru. It wasn't long before I started emailing Patrick, then Aron whose phone call sealed the deal on the right brand. 6 weeks later...I ordered my first Kifaru; HC2 + duplex frame. This wait is going to be long.

dotman

Way too long of a list over the last year, just say if you check your order history it sums it all up for you, really wish it didn't. I pretty much have everything but all the tactical gear and tipi's.

Quick warning, same warning Justin Davis gave me when I ordered my first k item, plan for many more, it is an addiction. This is a very true and accurate statement but I have some of the best gear that if I ever had to sell I can still get close to retail for all of it. Says something about a company when 7 year old gear is still selling close to retail.

OP
D

DEW

I've got plenty of K gear as well, was just wondering what everyone's New pack and accessories was gonna look like. What frame, bag and accessories did everyone order up?

crazy_davey

Made the switch from Mystery Ranch(long time Dana designs user). So far a T1 with a T3 on the way plus all the accessories to outfit both packs and a few other doodads...

couesbitten

Just ordered the Highcamp 4800/Bikini frame in Highlander camo, 2 small belt pouches, XL chamber pocket, expanded meat shelf, and the 5 pullouts.

Califhuntn

Unfortunate for them I didn't buy directly from Kifaru. I bought my KU5200 & KU3700 off of other members. I have bought several accessories (grab-it, meat bag, belt pouches, pullouts & long pocket) I really love their products. I will be looking at buying a slick bag and likely a super tarp or mega tarp very soon.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Picked up a Kimber 84m Montana in .308, then also have some Kuiu Attack pants and Chugach Rain gear....can't think of much else :D

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Haha, slick move :). How's she shoot?

Shoots great, I've had it for 3 years, but it seemed fitting given the thread. :D Oh yeah, I got some new Kryptek gear I'll be running through the paces more starting this spring. Only got one hunt on the gear, but so far so good.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan3113