New K gear?????

For quite some time, I've been very dissatisfied with inexpensive/low quality packs. So I started doing my homework and landed at MR and Kifaru. It wasn't long before I started emailing Patrick, then Aron whose phone call sealed the deal on the right brand. 6 weeks later...I ordered my first Kifaru; HC2 + duplex frame. This wait is going to be long.

dotman

WKR
Way too long of a list over the last year, just say if you check your order history it sums it all up for you, really wish it didn't. I pretty much have everything but all the tactical gear and tipi's.

Quick warning, same warning Justin Davis gave me when I ordered my first k item, plan for many more, it is an addiction. This is a very true and accurate statement but I have some of the best gear that if I ever had to sell I can still get close to retail for all of it. Says something about a company when 7 year old gear is still selling close to retail.

OP
D

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
I've got plenty of K gear as well, was just wondering what everyone's New pack and accessories was gonna look like. What frame, bag and accessories did everyone order up?

crazy_davey

Lil-Rokslider
Made the switch from Mystery Ranch(long time Dana designs user). So far a T1 with a T3 on the way plus all the accessories to outfit both packs and a few other doodads...

Just ordered the Highcamp 4800/Bikini frame in Highlander camo, 2 small belt pouches, XL chamber pocket, expanded meat shelf, and the 5 pullouts.

Califhuntn

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunate for them I didn't buy directly from Kifaru. I bought my KU5200 & KU3700 off of other members. I have bought several accessories (grab-it, meat bag, belt pouches, pullouts & long pocket) I really love their products. I will be looking at buying a slick bag and likely a super tarp or mega tarp very soon.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Picked up a Kimber 84m Montana in .308, then also have some Kuiu Attack pants and Chugach Rain gear....can't think of much else :D

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Haha, slick move :). How's she shoot?

Shoots great, I've had it for 3 years, but it seemed fitting given the thread. :D Oh yeah, I got some new Kryptek gear I'll be running through the paces more starting this spring. Only got one hunt on the gear, but so far so good.