New? Kifaru Backpack

Bendback

FNG
Was listening to a podcast and Aron mention a new pack in the works that (my interpretation) would be offered and be more of an interest to the backpacking community. Anyone heard of such a pack or have any information relative to it. Thanks

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Not the Stryker, you're probably talking about the Kutthroat. It will be a lighter weight internal framed pack. Its next on the list and will probably be in the store by spring of next year. I'm going to do a write up on it when we are about to launch.

OP
B

Bendback

FNG
Not the Stryker, you're probably talking about the Kutthroat. It will be a lighter weight internal framed pack. Its next on the list and will probably be in the store by spring of next year. I'm going to do a write up on it when we are about to launch.

Thanks, so now In going to have to buy two, after watching the stryker video I got to have one. Appreciate the reply and clearification.

JLesniak

FNG
Really interested in this one, would love a lightweight Kifaru internal framed pack, especially if offered in XPac!

Oooo, also very interested in this! Any idea at all on the capacity...? Even just a WAG would suffice...

Camomutt

FNG
Is the Kutthroat going to be more for backpacking or will it be able to handle heavy loads?