NEW Kifaru Duplex Timberline Series

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I swung by Kifaru today to say hello to Patrick and I was happy to see the Duplex Timberline bags are finally ready!

The Duplex Timberline bags ended up being about the same size as the standard Timberlines, except the DT3 will be 300 cubic inches bigger (4,000 Cubic Inches Total).

We shot a few videos while I had the time and these should give you a good idea of the versatility these pack can offer.

Let me know if you have any questions about the packs and I will do my best to answer them.

They should be available to order next week and available to ship by July 1st.

http://vimeo.com/40037814

http://vimeo.com/40043595

http://vimeo.com/40044078

http://vimeo.com/40055669

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
Aron what is the difference in weight between the duplex timberline and the original timberline? So the duplex t line is gonna be a stiffer more rigid frame set? Thanks DEW.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
How do I order one? These are just what I've been waiting for. :)

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The weight increase will be 2 lbs above the standard Timberlines (about anyway).

The Duplex will be more rigid than the standard Timberlines both horizontally and vertically.

These will not be available to purchase until next week and the exact weights will be available as well.

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
Aron,

Great video and awesome packs. Is the extra 300 cubic inches in the DT3 due only to it being taller or is the opening bigger as well?

Also I have a Longhunter Guide and it does not have common loops inside the bag for the hanging meat bag or Lock'n load pcokets. Do the DT pack bags have common loops?

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Priorities have changed, I can live with my current clothes. DT3 is my next target!

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The opening is the same size, so the packs only grew in height.

DT bags have common loops for Lock'N Loads and Meat Baggie.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, they will fit on an MMR frame, but they will be slightly lower than the bottom of the frame. I tested this with no issue.

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
One thing you can do to keep a bag designed for a 26" frame from hanging off the bottom of the MMR is to loop the bottom compression straps on the bag through the loops on the bottom of the frame (the loops used for the grab-it).

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been wanting a 4-5000 cui bag and this will fit the bill perfectly for my summer scouting trips, etc. I will keep the Longhunter Guide for the hunts in the fall, but being able to do it all over one frame will be awesome.

cmeier117

WKR
I figured this was coming out! That is awesome!! Kifaru is leading the way with packs and having everything covered for any hunter!

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
With the KU packs, Timberlines and Duplex Timberlines you should be able to find something to fit your hunting style for sure.

The DT packs have a weight penalty, so they may not be the best option for everyone, but one of the 3 pack series should do the trick.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, but only because I'm from Oregon and misspelled Timberline:)

It will be back up in a sec! ......My Bad

One word, "AMAZING!" My growing addiction began with the humble Daystaker for hunting whitetails in the Midwest. Followed by a Late Season, then a Siwash for elk out west. I've got a KU 3700 arriving in the next few weeks that i thought would be good for just about anything. NOW THIS? You guys are killing my pocketbook...