NEW Kifaru Frame & Suspension Review

worx53

WKR
Philip....Kifaru isn't answering the phone or emails I've sent on Monday and I believe they are closed Friday into next Monday ..and I leave for a hunt Tuesday.....and Roksliders usually have an answer before Kifaru does so with your blessing instead of answering a question with a question I thought someone would have it since Kifaru said they were included when u purchased the new frame.

trk3263

WKR
Patiently waiting.......... It's delivery day. If mine has the info you need I will get it right to you Worx.
Other option is call Aron Snyder and I am sure you will have it quick. Even if he is hunting he would prob call his people and have them call your people to get it done. 🏽

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Philip....Kifaru isn't answering the phone or emails I've sent on Monday and I believe they are closed Friday into next Monday ..and I leave for a hunt Tuesday.....and Roksliders usually have an answer before Kifaru does so with your blessing instead of answering a question with a question I thought someone would have it since Kifaru said they were included when u purchased the new frame.
I just talked to the office and they'll get the template up on the website today.

Sorry about the confusion.

We are open this week, but there's only 2 customer service guys right now and they can't keep up with the calls.

trk3263

WKR
I just talked to the office and they'll get the template up on the website today.

Sorry about the confusion.

We are open this week, but there's only 2 customer service guys right now and they can't keep up with the calls.

He is simply amazing that's twice this week he has responded to the bat signal.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's pissing rain right now anyway, so I'm stuck in the tent:)

I brought the mega battery pack for this trip, so I can stay in touch a little better.

It's heavy though!

317113304c242d8cbe0e1c274a35d38e.jpg

26,800 mAh.....it's a beast

I brought the mega battery pack for this trip, so I can stay in touch a little better.

It's heavy though!

'Atta boy! Thanks for the update on the template

Delivery day here too!

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
For what it's worth and just as reference in case anyone is wondering about where things might be in the queue, I emailed customer service yesterday and Frank responded within about 10 minutes. I put my order in on July 20th, original estimated ship date was 8/18, they said they're hoping to get it complete within the next couple days, which is more than fine by me.

trk3263

WKR
Any feedback on how the cutting of older packs is going. What is working for everyone tip tricks and so forth.

So I was just emailed the template for cutting the pack to fit the load lifters. There is a 1" x1" box on there to check the scale. My print is coming out 1/16" under. Will that matter? I would think it will be fine but just checking.

So I was just emailed the template for cutting the pack to fit the load lifters. There is a 1" x1" box on there to check the scale. My print is coming out 1/16" under. Will that matter? I would think it will be fine but just checking.

How are you printing it? Turn the margins either down or off until it's right.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey buddy, you don't even have to cut the box out / rectangle. Mark a center line on each box and just cut a slit.

The slit will be just over 1" horizontally. ....and in-line with the loops on the frame.

It's heavy though!

Astro Anker E7? That must be the newest version. The one that I picked up earlier this year is only 25,600.

Brendan

WKR
Still waiting on a tracking number here. I'd need to have it in hand next Thursday as I leave for MT next Friday - starting to look doubtful for me...

If you haven't you should call. If they have a date that you need it by I would put money they will make sure you get it. I need mine by Friday and they made sure it will be here tomorrow. They have some of the best customer service anywhere.

I've called enough times I'm feeling bad for Frank that he has to keep talking to me... I just had him split my order up so I at least get some of the other items I was waiting on. I leave for 2+ weeks and a 2500 mile drive next Friday one way or the other. Will keep my fingers crossed for the pack.