New Kifaru Shape Charge

WTFJohn

WKR
Exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Good to know about the SC handling 30 lbs as well.

I should clarify my comment about carrying weight - I've carried ~45 lbs in it for up to 6 miles without any issue; and it's a comfortable pack especially as an all-around every day bag. It's just not a Duplex when it comes to heavier loads and longer distances. The Duplex frame feels more like an extension of my back with weight on it, while the SC feels like a backpack with a load in it (if that makes any sense). Bottom line, the SC is a great bag and it'll continue to be an every day/scouting bag for me.

Ycc33

FNG
I am wanting to get the shape charge for a day pack. I have a buddy that has it and loves it. He attached a grab it to it just as what was stated. I have a 22mag in multicam that I will want to sell if anyone is interested.

Ycc33

FNG
I am wanting to get the shape charge for a day pack. I have a buddy that has it and loves it. He attached a grab it to it just as what was stated. I have a 22mag in multicam that I will want to sell if anyone is interested.
Sorry miss stated myself , I have the 14'r I am wanting to sell.

Any pics of the guide lid on the shape charge? Very tempted by this pack.

76a7a1595b8e006d933cfc7714bd12d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spc7669

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Shape Charge. If there’s a better day pack for whitetail and turkey I haven’t found it. The access is just about perfect and the internal layout works very well.

pirogue

WKR
I went with the Antero. Wanted the foam pads against the back, to reduce seeating. Also use it on my tree stands, and did not want a pack without a handle for ease of hanging it.

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. 45 lbs. in the Shape Charge? I did 30 lbs. for 14 miles and found it uncomfortable at the weight.

camp7.jpg
camp8.jpg

Two weeks later I did 18 miles with 20 lbs. in it and found it much more comfortable.

Last edited: