New Kifaru Site

2ski

WKR
I like it alot. First off, looks more professional. More straight forward too. Looks good.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
That is one slick website.

Must have been designed by some sort of cyber-genius. Maybe even superhero.

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
That is one slick website.

Must have been designed by some sort of cyber-genius. Maybe even superhero.

yeah, I think he could be nicknamed the big green machine....sounds like a great superhero name and I think there was a picture of such super hero posted a while back....

mtbshark

WKR
i was so confused by this, i use firefox and it is still the old site.
then i just checked it using chrome and it is the new site.

definitely an improvement. Thumbs up

OR Archer

WKR
This just makes it a little more easy for me to dream about owning one of these packs. So many options!!

bradb

WKR
Still the old site on google chrome for me, I was also confused. tried internet explorer and its the new iste

Whisky

WKR
Still the old site on google chrome for me, I was also confused. tried internet explorer and its the new iste

Google Kifaru and the new site should pop up in Google Chrome. It did for me. When I was going to it via "browser history" or "bookmarks" it was still the old site..

OR Archer

WKR
Google Kifaru and the new site should pop up in Google Chrome. It did for me. When I was going to it via "browser history" or "bookmarks" it was still the old site..

Yep just clear your browser history and you'll be good to go.

I like the site, only major problem I saw was I couldn't find any of the weights for the bags and frames on each of the listings. Maybe they are there and I'm just blind.

Schleppy

Lil-Rokslider
It looks good. I'm interested in seeing what the rifle looks like. I'm hoping for something along the lines of the Springfield scout just lightened up and carbon fibered. I also noticed there is now a coupon code button. Maybe there will be some deals in the future for Rokslide members......