New Kimber Montana 30-06 for 2017

GKPrice

Banned
They have but if you click the long actions, it says gray epoxy under the specs and when I called Kimber directly, I was fed the same information. I'd also say that the picture on the website looks nothing like what actually came. If it was the green color on the website or the same green color I have seen older Kimbers with, I'd be all over it.

After having to wait weeks for that Kimber to come in only to be disappointed, I went over and snagged a Tikka t3x lite to cheer me up! After feeling the Tikka, it does seem like the best value for the money. I will be seeing how it shoots later today

I think you can safely ascertain that the stocks are the same ones albeit a different color so .... color shmolor, just paint it or coat it FGS !

(GREY ain't cool anyways)

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I agree, mine is going to get a paint job. I have too many rifles that look the same when I open the safe.

Cuz they're kool, and friggin light. I took a chance and got one in .270. Weighed in at 5lbs 6.76oz. Scoped and ringed 6lbs 5.52oz. Just shot it today for the first time. I'm happy! I think with practice and playing with ammo. I'll get it to sub 1 inch groups consistently. I adjusted the scope in between the 3shot groups.
0443fb7ba682f17a21d3d03f153eabc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1913dffbf3d6fe82c6b5728f8276be85.jpg
I have the Kimber Classic 30-06 and yea agree with both Kool, Light and ill add shoots Great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk