New Kuiu bag on older frame

Does anyone know if the new Kuiu bags are compatible with an older frame? I have an icon frame and suspension that I believe is from 2014 or 2015 and my bag is getting worn out so I’d like to replace it, was looking at the new pro bags but want to make sure it will work before I buy one.

Last edited:

rdbunch20

FNG
Does anyone know if the new Kuiu bags are compatible with an older frame? I have an icon frame and suspension that I believe is from 2014 or 2015 and my bag is getting worn out so I’d like to replace it, was looking at the new pro bags but want to make sure it will work before I buy one.
Does yours attach with quick release clips or does the strap weave through the connector?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hikenhunt

WKR
If you send them a couple photos, they can tell you what adapter kit you need.

Vernon

FNG
This is awesome! I have old icon pro that I have to weave through the connectors and would like buckle attachments.

OP
Treefrog18
So I got the pro lt 5500 and it didnt work with my existing frame. The new frames are narrower than my old one so the bag didn’t fit on it. I ended up just buying a new frame and suspension to go with the new bag, so I guess I will just use the old icon as a backup pack now. I did end up getting the adapter kit from kuiu and used it to add buckles to the load lifters on the icon pack which is a major improvement from what it was before