New Kuiu Camo Pattern?

HDwild

WKR
Did anybody else see the announcement that something new is coming from Kuiu on May 19th? It looks like it'll be a new camo pattern.

The 30 sec video showed a skree slide and then outlines someone wearing Vias, then some timber with a guy wearing Verde, then it shows a yellowish, grassy field and didn't outline anyone.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Here is the video for those who haven't seen it

EDIT: Chasin.elk provided this video that includes the new pattern: Valo

Last edited:

slick

WKR
The suspense on the latest runway camo is killing me ...not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
It seems like running solids is the new “cool” thing to do. I predict the next cool thing will be rocking flannels and jeans like the good ol days

i did that for a few years and still do on occasion. now that solids are out i've been using them more often. the nice thing about camo, and plaid for that matter, is that it hides blood well.:cool:

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
What about sizes for real men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m always stuck between sizes with their pants. If they would let the ass and crotch out some it would help. I’d like to see them adjust the height of the reach of the cargo pockets (attack pants) to be more natural, and remove the zipper flap, it seems unnessesay and makes it a pain to get into.

Last edited:

big44a4

WKR
I’m always stuck between sizes with their pants. If they would let the ass and crotch out some it would help. I’d like to see them adjust the height of and reach of the cargo pockets (attack pants) to be more natural, and remove the zipper flap, it seems unnessesay and makes it a pain to get into.

Starts there and is way too tight down the quads. Like you are trying to impress hunting partners by showing off your curves. They are yoga pants “for men.”

OP
HDwild

HDwild

WKR
The side zippered vents on the attack pants are what brought me to Kuiu. I've got a big ass and quads but I sized up and the attacks are the best pants I've ever had. I have yet to find a company that makes perfectly-fitting gear around the board. Tops are either too short or too narrow, pants are too tight around the thighs or have a weird bellbottom lower leg (I have tiny calves and I'll fight you if you mention them) or the tops are just inconsistent with some layers being roomy in XL while others are slim-fitting.

It's a frustrating game.