New Kuiu colors

jester87

Lil-Rokslider
Noticed they fancied up their website, got some restock and added some new colors to certain pieces.

Ash Kutana pants (yes!)
Olive Chugach
Boubon Yukons

Vias/Verde hooded 240s back in stock as well as the vests.

Can anyone find where you click to check your referrals or generate the links?

Last edited:

LongCut

FNG
They sure did! Of course, I ordered a ton of stuff last week, and now they have new colors available.....

I really like the looks of bourbon and ash. I have a gift card and birthday coupon to burn so time to decide what else I "need".

ChrisAU

WKR
Yep, I immediately ordered some Ash Kutana's, of course I have a new pair of Loden at home hemmed to my inseam for this season already.

And dammit on the Chugach, I just got mine in Valo last week and love it, but definitely would have gotten the green if it had been available.

OP
jester87

jester87

Lil-Rokslider
Had a $50 credit so jumped on the ash Kutana. Wish they'd do a bourbon Chugach too.

LongCut

FNG
So I am liking the new website, but noticed a couple of things;

No more Elements jacket, I have been waiting for them to come back in stock but they appear to be gone altogether. Also, Kutana soft shell - no camo available and limited sizing on the two solids. Bet that's a goner too.....

Looks like I might be getting a second Axis Hybrid jacket or Strongfleece 280, instead