New Kuiu packs

you gotta be kidding me lol... wanted a smaller pack set up this year and just ordered a frame/suspension and 1850 bag during the sale. just checked on the site and now theres a newly designed pro suspension and also some bigger sized pro pack bags. looks like some nice upgrades but now i have outdated gear that hasnt even arrived... lol

OP
L
looks like the 1850 bags underwent a change too. wish they just would have put these in the outlet instead of having a big sale. i know changes and upgrades happen from time to time with anything but changing the line up days after a sale is kinda sneaky. guess its all going back. at least if it was in the outlet then youd have a clue something is going on. the new features look kinda good.

I’m not for certain, but as long as they have not been used you can return them if you are wanting one of the newer options. Just a thought.

A 4

FNG
I’m pretty optimistic about the new suspension. I had to return my Icon Pro because the waist belt would open up away from my hips under load in the back by the lumbar pad, putting a lot of pressure on my lower back. I think it was the combination of the small but thick lumbar pad and rigid waist belt wings.

The new suspension looks like they addressed my issues almost to a T. Must have been a common problem.