New kuiu pro bino harness

But the fit is loose enough for getting the HT back in the pouch without fuss (or noise...)?
That is really my main concern choosing the L over the XL (somewhat pushed on me by Kuiu...)...

AZ8

WKR
The only issue I have is the bridge will get hung up on the harness lid when pulling out the bino. As you know the HT’s have a somewhat large “triangle” shaped bridge when adjusted to fit your eyes. Otherwise, there’s plenty of room for the HT’s to slide in and out. If I find myself in an active stalk.....in/out, in/out.....etc, I‘ll just turn the eye cups down one notch and the lid closes easily. In my opinion, the XL’s would have been overkill for the HT’s.

With that said, I’m not really a nit-picky guy....lol...I love the harness and I make it work for me. But I understand your situation with shipping costs! Good luck!

Attachments

• 0DD528E9-704B-4D44-ACE1-CBBD2F82E78F.jpeg
    0DD528E9-704B-4D44-ACE1-CBBD2F82E78F.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 30

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
I have Leica Trinovids 10x42 HD. They are 15cm tall and 11cm wide and slide into the case easily. The harness is lined and is fairly quiet but will make some noise as binoculars are taken in and out unless you are very careful, not a lot of noise but some.
wmd

The only issue I have is the bridge will get hung up on the harness lid when pulling out the bino. As you know the HT’s have a somewhat large “triangle” shaped bridge when adjusted to fit your eyes. Otherwise, there’s plenty of room for the HT’s to slide in and out. If I find myself in an active stalk.....in/out, in/out.....etc, I‘ll just turn the eye cups down one notch and the lid closes easily. In my opinion, the XL’s would have been overkill for the HT’s.

With that said, I’m not really a nit-picky guy....lol...I love the harness and I make it work for me. But I understand your situation with shipping costs! Good luck!
Again - thank you SO much for Your input - will order the large and se how it goes..
Btw - NO such thing as a non-nit-picky hunter...:)

Reactions: AZ8
I have Leica Trinovids 10x42 HD. They are 15cm tall and 11cm wide and slide into the case easily. The harness is lined and is fairly quiet but will make some noise as binoculars are taken in and out unless you are very careful, not a lot of noise but some.
wmd
Thanks for input - my issue is that the Zeiss HT is rather long - 17,5 long with my eyecup setting...
That is something like 6.9 inches - and Kuiu will advise You to go for the XL for any bino more than 6.75 inches in lenght...
BUT - the XL is HUGE - and apparantly my binos will actually fit a size L....

BROOKS5

FNG

Have you tried bending the front out to more of a v-shape. Maybe you know, maybe not,but there's a wire in there designed to be bent to fit.
I was on the fence but after reading this thread I think I'm going to pull the trigger while the sale is going. Thanks for your input.