New Kuiu Pro LT Bags Are Out

j33

WKR
Guys here’s a quick amateur video of my 4000LT pack just to show you fellas it’s layout. Take it easy on me it’s my first YouTube video lol

Huntin_GI

WKR
Can someone explain the extra strap that comes with the 5500LT? I have one strap that’s connected to buckles and two free standing buckles. Not sure the use of application.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 32

gexpro

WKR
Classified Approved
Can someone explain the extra strap that comes with the 5500LT? I have one strap that’s connected to buckles and two free standing buckles. Not sure the use of application.
It’s a compression strap for the outside hypalon attachment points located on the face of the pack.

Huntin_GI

WKR
It’s a compression strap for the outside hypalon attachment points located on the face of the pack.
In the videos is shows a buckle system on those anchor points. Not much for video for the LT systems and it’s my first kuiu pack so I wasn’t sure.

Jetboy

FNG
A question for those with the 5500 LT. Is there a hydration port on the bag itself or just the lid?

There’s a small zip port on the top side of the pack for the hydration hose. Also in the lid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron528

FNG
How many compression straps come with the bag? Also does anyone know how to get extra? Kuiu site doesn't list straps for sale.....hmmm
4 total straps with the 5500. 2 have side release buckles. The other 2 just have gatekeepers. I'd assume it's the same with all the LTs.

I'm not sure if Kuiu sells straps individually, but Seek Outside does.