Sold New Leica Trinovid 10x42 black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FS: NEW Leica Trinovid 10x42 binoculars black never used just sat in the safe.

comes with case, strap, lens covers, all papers. Threw box out.

Edit: found the receipt paid $1215 in 2014. These are the ones people seek over the HD.

$SOLD TO CODY shipped

***** payment methods *****
Postal Money order
PayPal F&F -no comments & from your own confirmed PayPal not another’s
Or your own Venmo
4B7C7C9D-3693-4FA7-A64C-41674A299473.jpegD296A3B4-E228-46BE-9E91-93E378146DBB.jpeg151C38B3-86F5-4D09-9FBF-F4A9141C572B.jpegD9C951F7-8F43-485F-9E2A-6F5ABC2D4440.jpeg86834AFF-A603-4CA6-945D-1BB151A88DFF.jpegB228DC14-F8AC-44FE-8421-43A4EB4D214C.jpeg

Last edited:

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Paid for these last night.

He promptly refunded my money and claimed It was fishy.....

I used my wife’s account (we share an account) , sent it friends and family (which Buyer has no protection) sent my phone number, full name and a shipping address that is the same that is on the PayPal as well as a matching phone number.

I am sure everything is on the up and up but just sharing my experience with this seller......

with that said this is a great set of binos and anyone that gets them will love them!

FYI, been a member for three years with perfect feedback and active buyer/seller on the classifieds if spent one minute to do a search.

OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Paid for these last night.

He promptly refunded my money and claimed It was fishy.....

I used my wife’s account (we share an account) , sent it friends and family (which Buyer has no protection) sent my phone number, full name and a shipping address that is the same that is on the PayPal as well as a matching phone number.

I am sure everything is on the up and up but just sharing my experience with this seller......

with that said this is a great set of binos and anyone that gets them will love them!

FYI, been a member for three years with perfect feedback and active buyer/seller on the classifieds if spent one minute to do a search.
As being in the profession I’m in that knows the ins and out of the cyber world... no offense to the above potential buyer, but PayPal gives zero seller protection regardless of the way funds are paid. The owner of said PayPal account used which wasn’t the buyers can just protest the purchase And or gift payment with their credit card institution and it’s refunded just like that.

it’s odd that a buyer uses another persons account to fund a purchase. I never had that but no offense again if legit.

Im sure the guy is a great person and maybe all is well but not something I’m willing to risk as this is the #1 way to PayPal defraud someone

I too have perfect rating here but looking for a risk free transaction

I did enter the buyer name but didn’t see feedback and honestly when it’s still not his account used to pay me I won’t accept that

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍽🍁

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
As being in the profession I’m in that knows the ins and out of the cyber world... no offense to the above potential buyer, but PayPal gives zero seller protection regardless of the way funds are paid. The owner of said PayPal account used which wasn’t the buyers can just protest the purchase And or gift payment with their credit card institution and it’s refunded just like that.

it’s odd that a buyer uses another persons account to fund a purchase. I never had that but no offense again if legit.

Im sure the guy is a great person and maybe all is well but not something I’m willing to risk as this is the #1 way to PayPal defraud someone

I too have perfect rating here but looking for a risk free transaction

I did enter the buyer name but didn’t see feedback and honestly when it’s still not his account used to pay me I won’t accept that

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍽🍁
Click on my username, you can see my feedback. Again I told you and showed you my PayPal account. Now I’m out my $825 for up to a couple weeks (according to PayPal)

I provided everything you asked. You had my number to call and talk. I told you to ship anyway you felt was best.

First and only bad experience on Rokslide. Great binos but imo seller is a jerk.

good luck.

happy thanksgiving

OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Click on my username, you can see my feedback. Again I told you and showed you my PayPal account. Now I’m out my $825 for up to a couple weeks (according to PayPal)

I provided everything you asked. You had my number to call and talk. I told you to ship anyway you felt was best.

First and only bad experience on Rokslide. Great binos but imo seller is a jerk.

good luck.

happy thanksgiving
You showed your wife’s PayPal ....maybe get with the times and start your own as it is a preferred method of doing business is my only suggestion

I don’t ask my wife to fund my expenses I handle my own. But to each their own I respect that but don’t accept that

good luck name calling jerk because someone won’t accept payments from folks they aren’t conducting business with them and it can be fraudulent. I think you should call me precautious as good guys can always go bad

happy holidays

*** contacted buyer and explained my position and he stated his no worries ***

Last edited:

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Thanks for the call. While I’m still not sure what is wrong with sharing an account with my wife and having things shipped to the exact same address as the PayPal account, I do appreciate you calling to explain your concerns. Like I said, great binos and good luck! Whoever gets these will be pleased with the optics. I have a new pair of slc’s and would have preferred these (have owned them before).

happy thanksgiving and sorry about the confusion. Wished it would have worked out!

OP
Whitetailkiller80

Whitetailkiller80

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don’t think it’s wrong to I just never dealt with it, know of the bad outcomes that could happen and it offers sellers even w F&F no protection at all cause you aren’t the actual buyer that is all

I wish it would have worked out too for sure it seems like they would have gotten a good home and finally the use they needed

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've bought some high end items from the seller on another board.

Deal with confidence.

I also know Northernpiker real well and he is as solid as it gets!

Good luck guys!

TxxAgg

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
No dog in the fight but I have paypal and my wife has venmo. We share the accounts. It isn't weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.