New Lightweight Rifle Chassis! 28 OZ Starting

tdot

WKR
Just received my Element 3.0 magnesium with folding carbon stock. All I can say is holy cr@p this thing is sweet. Pulled a barrelled action out of a Manners stock that has never fit me quite right. 5 minutes later I was finishing setting my cheek rest height on the Element... and half that time was spent looking for a washer that I fumbled. Fit and finish is top notch. Lighter then my carbon McMillan Game Hunter, once the bottom metal is factored in.

I'd never considered a chassis, but I was considering adding an adjustable cheek piece and a DBM to a Manners stock, but kept delaying due to the cost of it. The Element 3.0 ended up close to the same cost as the work on the Manners, for the entire chassis. So far I'm glad I went this direction.

I cant wait to get some range time in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR
OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Outta curiosity why only short action tikka? Are long action AICS mags too long and past the feed of the tikka action?
@XLR Any idea or time frame for the Element 3.0 suitable for LA Tikka cartridges? Would love to put one on a 300.

Just a follow up on Tikka long actions. We are back from some trade shows, and will be working on the inlet with the new magwell this week. Hopefully in early February we will have chassis to test with. And then it will be available for sale!