New line of Hunting Ammunition using Vihtavuori powders for max performance!

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Rokslide, we were recently setup as an OEM manufacturer with Vihtavuori powders and are excited to begin development on a new line of hunting ammunition using their powders. We are starting off with N565 and N570, then adding the new N555 into smaller cartridges when it becomes available in a few months. We are looking for feedback from this large hunting community for what Cartridge/Bullet combinations you guys are most likely to need. Please let us know in the comments what you're looking for, we will start development this week with both 6.5 PRC and 300 PRC and the large 153 and 245 Berger EOL Elite Hunters. If you have an idea for an awesome name for this new line of max performance ammunition, let me know and if we use it we'll get you a care package! Thank you guys and gals,

the Oldest piece of written Finn is found on a piece of birch bark. Written by a guy who was from German islands in the Baltic. It literally translates out to “Finn is difficult to learn.

and listening to southerners call Lapua (Lop poo uh) luh-pew- uh is pretty funny.

Tarkkuus means precision in Finn. Always good to come up with a name your customers can’t pronounce.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
the Oldest piece of written Finn is found on a piece of birch bark. Written by a guy who was from German islands in the Baltic. It literally translates out to “Finn is difficult to learn.

and listening to southerners call Lapua (Lop poo uh) luh-pew- uh is pretty funny.

Tarkkuus means precision in Finn. Always good to come up with a name your customers can’t pronounce.
This is awesome!

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
What would be the benefit over the h1000 you are currently using for the 6.5 PRC with 156s?

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't think 300 PRC with 245 will be a big seller. I think Berger 215 and 230 Atips will be more popular in the mid-range .30 mags.

The 6.5 PRC and 156 Bergers are like PB&J! HAHA
I don't know dude, all the guys waiting on their ammunition they ordered cause the 245's are coming in tomorrow might disagree!

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What would be the benefit over the h1000 you are currently using for the 6.5 PRC with 156s?
More velocity, the VV double based powders are generally known as maximum velocity potential. We haven't finished testing to be able to say what that increase will be yet. Actual numbers coming soon,

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
More velocity, the VV double based powders are generally known as maximum velocity potential. We haven't finished testing to be able to say what that increase will be yet. Actual numbers coming soon,

Do you take returns ;)? I need to go shoot the box I bought last week from you.

338maker

WKR
Your customers should use ballistic calculators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
totally agree..
the way i see it simple rule of thumb.... case cap in the 90's use the 210, 215gr case cap in the low mid 100's use the 230 245 gr
simple process and it shows down range!!! as many have seen in killing fields, when the velocity number gets close or over 3k fps with above mentioned bullet weights the trauma and damage internally goes up as well as hydrostatic shock which destroys nervous system!!

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We prefer to let the numbers do the talking:

300 PRC/ 215 Berger Hybrid (.691G1)/ ADG Brass/ Our load at 2975 F/S= 1480 LB//FT @ 1000 YDS
300 PRC/ 245 Berger EOL (.807G1)/ ADG Brass/ Our load at 2825 F/S= 1745 LB/FT @ 1000 YDS

Numbers don't lie, and who do you think is bucking the wind better?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We prefer to let the numbers do the talking:

300 PRC/ 215 Berger Hybrid (.691G1)/ ADG Brass/ Our load at 2975 F/S= 1480 LB//FT @ 1000 YDS
300 PRC/ 245 Berger EOL (.807G1)/ ADG Brass/ Our load at 2825 F/S= 1745 LB/FT @ 1000 YDS

Numbers don't lie, and who do you think is bucking the wind better?

The 230 Atip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk