New Lone Wolf products made from gray gold?

It just isn't enough weight savings over my current LW set up to justify the additional cost.

Now if the overall savings was 7lbs or so then they might get me interested.

jspradley

WKR
Man... their Kuhnert saddle hunting platform seems to be a giant turd sandwich.

Looks like their manufacturer screwed up royally. LWCG seems to be handling it in exactly the right way though.

Thess87

WKR
I don’t plan on buying any but have no problem with them. It bugs me when guys say it’s getting to expensive for new guys or gals to start hunting. I understand stuff has crawled up in price but most people don’t have to start out fully outfitted in Sitka or Kuiu or lone wolf custom gear etc...they sell BMW cars for $65000 but that doesn’t mean an old Chevy won’t get you where you need to go. They still sell fairly cheap stands and gear at most sporting good stores. I know I didn’t start with the best and still don’t have the best. But let’s not forget you don’t HAVE TO have the most expensive stuff to get out and hunt.

WVBowman

FNG
Lol. I have several of the original lone wolf stands. I have used them a lot. Made very well. The new stuff is expensive for sure.

I have the 1.0 and the longer sticks. They are nice and offer some innovative advantages over the Alpha / Assault and LW sticks.

They still sell fairly cheap stands and gear at most sporting good stores. I know I didn’t start with the best and still don’t have the best. But let’s not forget you don’t HAVE TO have the most expensive stuff to get out and hunt.

+1 ..... and ....
Some folks don't even HAVE TO be in a tree stand to go hunting :unsure: