New Long Range Muzzleloader Action

The Summit Muzzleloader action is something we have been working on for over a year. This action was built for using priming modules from Hankins Precision or other similar ignition systems. This action was developed with the guys back east that know long range muzzleloaders. Thanks for the help Bill Travis, Kyle Pittman "Pittman Bullets" and Jeff Hankins .https://mesaprecisionarms.com/products/rifle-parts/muzzleloader-action/5BC369A9-EDDA-4871-820F-32882908C351.JPG

tdhanses

WKR
Nice! Can you show us the breech plug and priming system in closer detail? Also since its a muzzleloader action no need for an FFL right, direct ship?

Also for a muzzleloading action what is the diff between std and mag bolt face, and why this option?

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
From my understanding it uses a Rem700 foot print so Remage barrels should spin right on. Hankins and ASG should both have Remage 45cal SML barrels.

Last edited:

buggz

FNG
Anyone try, or going to try this?
I will have to call them, as I really want to know the type of barrels needed.

LonePeak18

Lil-Rokslider
Bill, Kyle and Jeff know their stuff. I built my ML on a factory 700 action before these were released. I wish I built on one of these instead. All the features are really well thought out. Well done.