New Marsupial Gear Enclosed Binocular Pack

I just got my Marsupial's in, size Small. I like them better in every way except for the straps that connect to the binocs. The Marsupial ones aren't bad, the MR straps are just better.

My Cabela (Meopta's) 10x42's are 5 1/2" cups in and 5 7/8" cups extended.

The Height measuremet is just under 7".

Also, the shoulder/torso straps are more comfortable and the one handed operation is easier to use.

Recommend.

Did you measure the interior depth of the Small’s at 7”?
I actually switched bino plan again and got the 8.5x42’s lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGW05

FNG
Got mine two days ago, love them. Shot all day yesterday while wearing and it never got in the way. Magnets are very quiet

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
MarsupialGear.jpg

I just received one of them in a small foliage. I'm a huge fan so far. Obviously no field time with it yet though.

One aspect I haven't seen touched on much is the new material on the front of the harness makes it noticeably quieter than the standard nylon as seen on the older harness and range finder pouch. I wonder if they'll eventually update the RF pouch with the same material.

Brendan

WKR
Just got one of these - new fully enclosed design. New design rangefinder pocket. Small zippered pouch. Small fits my 10x42EL perfectly. Love the design. Except for one thing so far.

This thing flat out screws with the compass in my phone. BAD. Depending on where I hold my phone, it'll read anywhere from 30-45 degrees off, or completely invert the compass heading. Pay attention and extend your arm to get it away from the magnets if you need to take a compass heading. The same will go for a compass in anything like a Kestrel or Sig2400 ABS for any LR shooters. Not a huge deal, but unfortunate.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m switching back to the Marsupial. I went with another brand and had not realized some differences matter. Yes there is a chance of a magnetic interference issue, but it’s not as much of an annoyance as the cover opening towards my belly, having the zippers angled on the sides, etc. Now I just need to have them back in stock!

what is the main difference between the binocular pack and the enclosed binocular pack?
It appears the sides are fully enclosed and the straps are padded on the fully enclosed model, but are there any other major differences between them?
Is the bino pack the "old model?" The price difference of $89-$125 makes me think I'm missing something else?
I just ordered the $89 bino pack from black ovis and now I'm questioning if should have got the enclosed bino pack?
Can anyone lend some insight for me....?

twall13

WKR
what is the main difference between the binocular pack and the enclosed binocular pack?
It appears the sides are fully enclosed and the straps are padded on the fully enclosed model, but are there any other major differences between them?
Is the bino pack the "old model?" The price difference of $89-$125 makes me think I'm missing something else?
I just ordered the $89 bino pack from black ovis and now I'm questioning if should have got the enclosed bino pack?
Can anyone lend some insight for me....?
Yes, the enclosed pack is the new one. Aside from the differences you mentioned it also has a stretch fabric across the front which is a bit more quiet and allows for better use of the pocket. It also has some webbing across the bottom to attach accessories that the standard model doesn't have. They have a pretty good video on their website going over the differences.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes, the enclosed pack is the new one. Aside from the differences you mentioned it also has a stretch fabric across the front which is a bit more quiet and allows for better use of the pocket. It also has some webbing across the bottom to attach accessories that the standard model doesn't have. They have a pretty good video on their website going over the differences.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
totally missed that video. I saw some of the other review videos from go hunt, etc. but overlooked marsupials comparison video. Thanks and the video did a great job explaining the differences

Vandy321

WKR
Alright, just got the enclosed, came over from AGC. Initial impressions, i like it alot. Very nice upgrade.

On the rangefinder pouch. At you guys running the snap threw the inside loop of the buckle, securing it to the side of the bino harness, or are you just snapping that tap over the cheat strap further away letting it slide?

ohoopee

WKR

The small fit my 8.5x42 older swaro's.

The small new model fit my 8.5x42 Swaros. I have a 7.25 measurement on the back panel and about 4.25 on the front short panel.