New Mathews Lineup!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like every other manufacturers technologies shoved into a waffle highlighted in an Apple iPhone video that is 7 minutes long.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I shot the monster "chill" today at my local pro-shop, I personally thought it was a very smooth shooting rig...

The waffle riser is going to be around for a while guys!! After the issues that arose with the Reezen until then find a light weight riser design that can hold up the the torque of their faster bows you will continue to see it in their designs. I won't let out too much of my thoughts yet ;) I have more plans for that discussion :)

velvetfvr

WKR
When are they going to include syrup with the waffles!!!! Lol, and for the question above, based on specs I would go with a heli m. Because its lighter than the creed.

OR Archer

WKR
So how many of you guys have actually shot these bows? Or are you just basing your opinions on looks alone? I always love the guys that come into the shop with the idea that they hate a certain bow from what ever company based on a picture or a video. Then they shoot them and all of a sudden they have to have one.

The new Mathews bows are really nice. Very shooter friendly bows. I'll be getting rid of my EVO after season and ordering a Chill for the 2013 season. That bow shoots effortlessly for me.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I've shot a few of the new ones from Mathews and Hoyt. And I too think I'll be rocking a Monster "chill" next season! Of the few I have shot (Hoyt Spyder Turbo, Spyder 34, Spyder 30, Carbon Element, Mathews Creed, Monster "chill") The "chill" was by far my favorite, with the new Element G3 or whatever it's called being the biggest let down in my opinion. I currently shoot a Alphamax 32, but if I can work things out (fingers crossed) I'd love to shoot a "chill" next season...

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
Bringing this thread back to the top. Anyone shot the creed or zxt? Which one would be considered more mountain friendly? The creed being lighter but the zxt havng a shorter 28 in ata. Thoughts are appreciated.

vcb

WKR
28" ata wow. I wouldn't say mountain friendly, more like ground blind friendly. I hunt the big open country of CO and love the long distance shooting traits of my 35" ata.

If the Creed and the ZXT are my only choices...TOO EASY!!!! CREED!! Lighter with a slightly longer riser AND ATA which means it will be more shooter friendly/forgiving at any distance. PLUS the split limb design is STRONGER and offers better lateral stability during the shot.

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
If the Creed and the ZXT are my only choices...TOO EASY!!!! CREED!! Lighter with a slightly longer riser AND ATA which means it will be more shooter friendly/forgiving at any distance. PLUS the split limb design is STRONGER and offers better lateral stability during the shot.

dang. the creeds more money :( i want to shoot both