New Maven RS4

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider

New model with illumination and a larger obj and tube than the RS3. Thoughts? It’s not exactly what I’m looking for but at the presale price it’s tempting.

Ive been eye balling this scope as well. For the presale price its tempting. I would for sure pass at the full price... Im putting together 2 RimX 22lr builds and need scopes for them. I really like alot about this scope. Its very similar to some others coming out of the LOW factory. One of my biggest dis likes about the RS4 is no locking windage turret. That for me is something I really want. I'm trying to convince myself it's worth trying anyways but im not sure I would be happy. Ive had windage turrets spin... And these 22's will be used in matches where it is a very good possibility it could happen. I keep going back to the Athlon Ares ETR. It checks a good majority of my boxes and can be had new for around 1k if you look around. I actually had 2 of them on order and canceled it on the day Maven released the RS4 thinking I might go that route but the more I think about it the Athlon may be the better choice for me.