New member from California

Nelher

FNG
Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nelson, I grew up doing some upland bird hunting, mainly dove. I took roughly 10 years off hunting in my teens-20s due to collge, work and chasing girls haha.
My brother helped reignite my love for the outdoors and I've been back hunting these last 3 years with some moderate success. I currently live in the Central Valley in California, moving here from Northern California a couple of years back so my wife and I could be closer to her family.
With all that said I'm looking forward to getting to know the community, learning everything there is to know to help me become a more successful hunter. As of right now my goals are to finally bag my first buck, and to eventually do an out of state elk hunt. Currently I'm immersing myself with as much knowledge as I can get to help me get out on my own for this coming spring turkey season. Living in a part of the state I have never hunted will definitely make it interesting!

Azone

WKR
Pretty sweet forum that will provide more reading material than you can shake a stick at. Greetings from the central coast!

OP
Nelher

Nelher

FNG
Welcome from central California. There not kidding get ready to spend some money lots of good deals on here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks! Nice seeing central valley folks here so far!

Welcome... I'm from Tulare county. Sounds like we're in the same boat .I also grew up hunting dove, small game. did some coyote and pig hunting as well. I archery hunted for dear last year. I'm heading to Montana this year for elk/deer.