New member from Indiana

Good evening-

New member here from Indiana. Currently putting together an OTC hunt in Idaho for next year. I know chance of success is very low but looking forward to the adventure.

I love to hunt, shoot, and be outdoors. I currently hunt whitetails in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. I bow hunt some but firearm hunting is my passion. I fell in love with this lifestyle 3 years ago. A friend introduced me to hunting and I fell in deep. I am always learning, working, and trying to be better.

I am a husband, father, and hunter. I work in the Railroad industry and have for 11 years. Anyone in Indiana feel free to reach out!

Thanks

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Good evening-

New member here from Indiana. Currently putting together an OTC hunt in Idaho for next year. I know chance of success is very low but looking forward to the adventure.

I love to hunt, shoot, and be outdoors. I currently hunt whitetails in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. I bow hunt some but firearm hunting is my passion. I fell in love with this lifestyle 3 years ago. A friend introduced me to hunting and I fell in deep. I am always learning, working, and trying to be better.

I am a husband, father, and hunter. I work in the Railroad industry and have for 11 years. Anyone in Indiana feel free to reach out!

Thanks
Welcome Matt!

Originally from Evansville and currently live in Idaho. Happy to help make that first trip a little smoother if I can. Give me a shout anytime.

OP
IndianaMatt
Welcome Matt!

Originally from Evansville and currently live in Idaho. Happy to help make that first trip a little smoother if I can. Give me a shout anytime.
I will for sure be reaching out! I spent some time earlier this summer in the lolo area. Very beautiful country.