New Member from WA

Ben

WKR
Hello All,

Long time lurker/creeper from WA but am looking to move to MT or any Rocky Mountain State purely. This late season will conclude my 3rd year of hunting - none of which of been successful. I do not come from a hunting family and jumped right into back country bow hunting. Most of what I learn comes from this forum and books I've read. I am excited to be a contributing member and will hopeful get to post my first kill next year.

Thanks and keep posting useful information!

Ben

Clarktar

WKR
Welcome Ben. I to do not come from a family that hunts, and I as well am moving to MT. 3 more weeks and I will be at the new house in Bozeman!

OP
B

Ben

WKR
Thanks. I'm living in the Bothell area right now.

OP
B

Ben

WKR
Congratulations on the move! Bozeman is the town I'm hoping to live by. I'm graduating college in June and will hopefully find work out there shortly after.

Clarktar

WKR
You at UofW? What are you graduating with? Reason for move to Bozeman is grad school for me. Hoping I can squeeze in enough time to get familiar with the surrounding wilderness and get some great trips and hunts in. The crazies are high on my list. So is the Bob.

OP
B

Ben

WKR
I'm working on my BA in Law and Justice out of CWU. How about you? I'm looking for work in Bozeman so my wife can go to school there. There or Missoula really, or anywhere else in MT for that matter.

Buster

WKR
Welcome. Don't sweat the "success" part of the hunt. If you focus on every aspect of the outing, you will learn a lot, and the harvests will follow. Starting into hunting as an adult has got to be a steep hill to climb. I commend you for being up to the challenge.