ZRob97

Lil-Rokslider
Wanted to introduce myself, I became a member to rokslide after always finding myself on the forum for most hunting/backcountry related things. I spent my life growing up hunting and fly fishing in Northern California and about a year in Colorado until about 2016 when I joined the military. Currently deployed and looking at transitioning back to the civilian life this August to Flagstaff AZ to start working towards a fire science degree. Looking forward to big game archery seasons and predator hunting in between. Excited to be apart of the forum and to continue learning and help others where I can.

Last edited:
Cool man... I just joined too. I am in Southern New Mexico and looking forward to learning from others and contributing myself as well.

Wanted to introduce myself, I became a member to rokslide after always finding myself on the forum for most hunting/backcountry related things. I spent my life growing up hunting and fly fishing in Northern California and about a year in Colorado until about 2016 when I joined the military. Currently deployed and looking at transitioning back to the civilian life this August to Flagstaff AZ to start working towards a fire science degree. Looking forward to big game archery seasons and predator hunting in between. Excited to be apart of the forum and to continue learning and help others where I can.
Welcome.. What part of Northern California?